- It is used as temperary filling and restoration material for teeth cavities, Wedge-Shaped Defect, liner and base.
- zinc oxide, magnesium oxide and phosphoric acid liquid etc.
- Fine particles with good compression resistance.
Notice : Due to its low initial PH, it may cause pulpal irritation, especially where only a thin layer of dentin exists between the cement and the pulp; thus is especially important to follow the correct procedures and precautions when using zinc phosphate cement.
- Product net curing time : 2 to 6 minutes
- The compressive strength after product is mixed ≥50MPa
- Acid etching ≤ 0.30mm