Zirconomer Improved defines a new class of restorative that promises the strength and durability of amalgam with the protective benefits of glass ionomer while completely eliminating the hazard of mercury.
- High strength and durability like Silver amalgam with protective benefits of glassionomer.
- Improved edge strength and marginal adaptation.
- High translucency, flexural modulus and compressive strength.
- Improved mixing and handling characteristics.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and erosion.
- Remarkable radiopacity.
- Sustained high fluoride release for anti-cariogenic benefits especially in cases with high caries risk.
- Exceptional for minimally invasive procedures as it chemically bonds to enamel and dentin while displaying tooth-like co-efficient of thermal expansion, which results in low interfacial stresses and minimizes potential for failure.
- Packable and condensable like amalgam without the hazard of mercury or the risk of corrosion, expansion and thermal conductivity.
- For class i & ii, structural base in sandwich restorations, core build-up, root surfaces where overdentures rest, in both pediatric and geriatic cases, as long-term temporary for fractured cusps & fractures amalgam restoratios as well as in ART techniques.
- 12 gm Powder.
- 5 ml Liquid.
- Mixing Pad.
- Spoon & Spatula.