Dual Curing, Resin Based Composite Adhesive Luting Cement
Low viscosity, light and chemically cured, radiopaque, two component micro fine hybrid composite for the adhesive luting of composite and ceramic restorations.
- Permanent cementation of crown, bridges and splints Permanent cementation of endodontic posts made of metal, reinforced composite.
- Permanent cementation of implant retained crowns.
- Dual curing-light and self curing (Initial set time 2 minutes, final set time 5 minutes).
- Low film thickness – Low solubility in oral fluids.
- 2-stage polymerization allows a fast and easy clean up without compromising working time.
- Fully compatible with acrylic and bis-acrylic temporary materials.
- Translucent, A2
- Intro Pack – Auto Mix : 1 x 9g Automix Syringe, 10 x Automix Tips.