Epoxy resin based Root Canal Sealer
EpoSeal is a Root Canal Sealing Material of two component paste-paste composition based on epoxy resin and tri-calcium phosphate.
- Root canal sealing using gutta purcha or silver points.
- EpoSeal can be used together with gutta percha or silver root canal points.
- It can be used for all established and more recent root canal sealing techniques.
- It is also suitable for the single point method, thermoplasticize method and all condensation techniques.
- During root canal re-treatment if EpoSeal is used in combination with G.P points the root canal filling can be removed easily.
- Manual Mix : 1 x 9g Base Paste, 1 x 4.5g Catalyst Paste, 1 x Mixing Pad, 1 x Instruction Manual.