- NiteWhite ACP is available in 22% Carbamide peroxide formulas, as well as a special, high-performance formula that whitens 6 shades in 3 nights.
- Offers wear protocols, for one hour a day, to meet the special needs of individual patients.
- ACP whitens, rebuilds enamel and works in 3-nights, all with dramatically reduced sensitivity
- NiteWhite ACP is the first and only take-home whitener to combine amorphous calcium phosphate (ACP), and potassium nitrate and fluoride to provide enhanced whitening results.
- This formula has been clinically proven to rebuild enamel and reduce sensitivity and add luster and reduce fadeback.
- The patented dual-barrel syringes provide stability without refrigeration and maximize effectiveness of ACP by keeping ingredients separate until use.
- The combination of these technologies from the worldwide leader in whitening gives you an unbeatable product for your patients.
Direction to use:
- Brush and floss your teeth
- In a counterclockwise motion, twist off the clear plastic cap from syringe
- Twist the mixing cap clockwise to lock on the end of the syringe
- Place a small amount of gel in each tooth compartment of the tray
- Avoid staining foods, drinks and tobacco for two hours after each treatment.
- Whitening results – maximum results in 7-14 days, whiter teeth in 3 days
- Dual barrel syringe – no refrigeration required
- Little to no sensitivity
- 22% carbamide peroxide (eqiv. to 7.96% HP)
- Amorphous calcium phosphate formula
Philips Zoom Nitewhite Take-Home Whitening Kit – 3 Syringe Pack (1 Patient) – 3 x 2.4ml syringes
Philips Zoom Nitewhite Take-Home Whitening Kit – 9 Syringe Pack (3 Patients) +1 Retainer Box + 1 U/L Tray Sheets – 3 x 2.4ml syringes + 1 Retainer Box + 1 U/L Tray Sheets