Features & Benefits:
- The dental flowable composite that is a dependable companion with many usesâ¦it flows when you want itâ¦stays where you need it. Refill includes 2 – 2g syringes in shade A3; 20 dispensing tips.
- Versatile formula is ideal for multiple indications.
- Unique nanotechnology for excellent esthetics and low wear.
- Unsurpassed polish retention.
- Flow-on-demand handling dentists prefer.
- The perfect companion to our leading composite Filtek™ Supreme Ultra Universal Restorative.
- Available in capsule or syringe delivery and in 12 shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, C2, D2, White, Extra White, and Opaque A3.
- Class III and V restorations. Base/liner under direct restorations.
- Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations (including small, non stress-bearing occlusal restorations).
- Repair of small defects in esthetic indirect restorations.
- Pit and fissure sealant. Undercut blockout.
- Repair of resin and acrylic temporary restorations.
- Virtually no bubbles or material “run-on”
- Easy-to-bend cannula for improved access
- Ergonomic design is easy to hold and inject
- Excellent adaptation, polish retention and wear resistance
- Versatile for a wide range of indications and techniques
- Can be warmed for injection molding
- Available in 12 shades
A flowable composite featuring an innovative syringe design to virtually eliminate bubbles. Ergonomic and easy to inject, the syringe provides better access with a bendable cannula. Versatile for a wide range of indications and techniques including injection molding.
- Direct restorations for all cavity classes (I-V)
- Base / liner under direct restoration
- Repair of small defects in esthetic indirect restorations
- Repair of resin and acrylic temporary materials
- Pit and fissure sealant
Expiration 6 months or better